Thanks to an adequate climate, the heart of the the Vallon de Marcillac is ideal for vine growing. Our land offer wines showing the character and the skills of our winegrowers. Come and taste these wines in the coolness of our cellars!
Take a gastronomic break in Aveyron, go and discover our skills and our art of living.
Enjoy a tasty moment at the table of a restaurant: local specialties or gastronomic meals, your taste buds will thank you!
Go and discover our local producers, who are opening their doors to share their skills with you and to suggest their gastronomic products!
Nothing is better than a stroll during a market to savour a big slice of local life. Go wild for our local specialties: Soleil de Marcillac, farçous or estofinado, without forgetting the PDO wines of Marcillac.
All year round:
- Market in Marcillac on Sunday morning
- Market Fair in Saint-Cyprien on every first Thursday of the month
On July and August: Night Markets of local producers
- Valady on every Saturday
- Saint-Parthem on every Wednesday
- Estaing on every Friday
- Entraygues-sur-Truyère on every Friday
- Belcastel on every Friday
- Punctually in a few villages