LOW SEASON PROGRAM
- On October 9: Presentation of the tympanum at 6:30pm ; St-Foy festivities at 8:30pm (no visit of the uppergallery)
- From October 11: Irregular days and hours. Weekly programming. Please call the Tousit Office at 05 65 72 85 00
HIGH SEASON PROGRAM
COVID measures apply (mask ; sanitary pass for the uppergallery visit)
- 21:00: Presentation of the tympanum by friar Jean-Daniel (in French) or at 18:30 during the Summer Music Festival or other events
- 21:30: Night tour of the upper-gallery of the church in music: Discovery of the Romanesque capitals, the glass windows by Pierre Soulages under the light and pipe-organ show (Fee: 6€, access for public older than 12 years old). Except during major concerts of the Summer Music Festival or other events
- 22:15: Polychromy of the Tympanum - By night, the progressive revealing of the colours offer a revisited reading of the 12th century tympanum and its 124 sculpted figures. Composing the Last Judgment and depicting the celestial Court, the angels, the elected, the condemned and other devils come to life.